Sapa Easy Trekking For Seniors - 4 Hours
Reasons to book this experience
01. A local private guide: A Local guide in a private tour only get your needs focused, and has enough time to answer all your questions.
02. Get to see the famous and biggest rice terrace fields in Vietnam, the biggest river and valley in Sapa.
04. Private guided visit to 3 different ethnic minority villages in Sapa.
Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (8 km or 4 hours)
The tour starts at 9:30 am. Our driver and local guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa Town or in front of the main church. After a brief introduction, you will be driving from Sapa to Y Linh Ho village.
9:55 AM: Arrive Y Linh Ho village with the fabulous view of mountains, rice fields, and the local people. You will then start the walk from the main road down to the main rice paddies view.
10:30 AM: You will be reaching the central rice fields place. From there you will get the chance to admire some of the biggest and most beautiful rice terraces in Vietnam as well as enjoy the majestic mountain view on top of the Hoang Lien Son mountain
11:00 AM – 11:20 AM: You will see the hanging bridge of the Muong Hoa River and then continue on the route to the next village.
11:40 AM: You will later arrive in Lao Chai village and have lunch at a small, traditional restaurant ran by a local Hmong family.
12:00 – 12:30 PM: Enjoy your lunch, talking, and have fun with your guide at the restaurant.
1 PM – 1:41 PM: After the break, you will make it to the Hmong Museum where our guide will show you the traditional Hmong clothes, indigo, hemp and much more.
1:30 PM – 2 PM: Continue the trekking to the Ta Van village where you will meet the Giay minority. You will learn all about the differences between the ethnic minority groups
2:15 PM: A Car or bus will bring us back to Sapa
2:30 PM – 2:50 PM: Arrive Sapa. End of the tour
Good to know
From your hotel in Sa Pa or in front of Sapa’s main Church.
In your hotel in Sapa or Sapa center
The tour will include
The tour will NOT include
Things you should bring
Our convenience & note
01. If you have a big bag or a big suitcase, no worries. I have a store in Sapa where you can leave your luggage when you arrive as well as take a shower before you leave Sapa. Then you can bring a small bag while trekking.
02. We can arrange a bus or train for you from Hanoi – Sapa and back Hanoi. If you need any helps with the service, please contact us for more information.
03. The tour starts at 9 am, ends at around 3 pm
How Private Tour Works
Handpicked Accommodation (Homestay)
Best location & price
Flexible Meal Plan
Tickle your taste buds
Private Guide and Car
Hassle-free tour experience
Adjust the physical activity
We can adjust the difficulty of all of our hikes to your wishes and abilities.
Responsive Customer Service
7+ days prior tour start date: 100% reimbursement of the tour price (no cancellation charges)
6 to 2-days prior tour start date: 25% reimbursement of the tour price
1 day prior or same day of tour start date: no reimbursement
Trekking Tour Sapa owned by a team of Hmong ethnic minorities in Sapa. We use our local knowledge to create hiking, trekking, and motorbike tours for those wanting to discover the best and most beautiful areas of Sapa. We were born and raised in this region which helps us to show you places that many companies else may not be able to provide.
Locally & Minority Owned
Benefiting the local Black H’mong and neighboring ethnic tribal people.
Get the real Sa Pa Experience.
Ethical Tribal Visits
Preserving the culture of the H’mong and other ethnic minority peoples.
See the beauty of Sapa and help to preserve its beauty for generations to come.