The 3046m high Bach Moc peak is the 4th highest mountain in Vietnam, located on the natural boundary of the two provinces of Lai Chau and Lao Cai. This is also one of the most beautiful places for mountaineering enthusiasts.
This place is known for the brand “dawn in the clouds”. Because of the diverse and difficult terrain, conquering Bach peak
A requires you to prepare skills and a good physical foundation. However, the value of the stunning scenery here is always worth the effort. Let Bach Moc become a challenge and memorable experience in your life.
01. Adventure: People who love adventure and want to challenge themselves physically and mentally may find this tour appealing. Trekking through difficult terrain, facing steep slopes, and crossing forests and streams can be a great adventure.
02. Nature enthusiasts: This tour offers stunning views of nature, including the legendary sea of clouds and hills, fresh streams, and the beautiful Bach Moc peak. People who love nature and want to explore the outdoors might find this tour exciting.
03. Fitness enthusiasts: The tour involves physical activity, which could be an excellent opportunity for fitness enthusiasts to test their endurance and strength. The tour requires good physical fitness and a good foundation of skills.
04. Cultural experience: The tour includes staying in a shack built by ethnic people, which offers an opportunity to learn about their culture and lifestyle.
05. Socialization: The tour is organized weekly, and people who love socializing with others can join a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy trekking and exploring nature.
06. Rewarding experience: Reaching the top of Ky Quan San after trekking for hours could be a fulfilling and rewarding experience for many people. It could be an achievement to add to their list of accomplishments.
22:30: The leader will pick you up at the bus office at 5 Tran Nguyen Han
23:00: Get on the high-quality sleeper bus and depart immediately for Sapa the next morning. The journey on the highway is very smooth, you do not need to worry at all, just rest assured to focus on the upcoming climbing trip!
05:00: We will take you to Sapa bus station and find a place to have breakfast together. You can keep unnecessary things here and prepare for your next trip.
07:00: The 16-seat bus pick-up point will take you to Ky Quan San village to start the challenging trekking. (~60km from Sapa, >1h30 to travel the pass)
08:30: Arrive at the village, we will help you to organize your belongings and prepare for an exciting climbing journey.
12:00: Noon at the shack before entering the forest.
17:00: Arrive at the resting point at an altitude of 2100m. We will build a fire and cook rice right on the mountain.
Trekking time: ~ 7-8 hours. The road has many steep slopes, and few streams, easy to slip under the rain.
Overnight at a shack built by ethnic people, with full blankets, and toilets for you to rest before conquering the top of the mountain the next day.
05:30: Get up, and wear warm clothes to welcome the dawn at the legendary sea of clouds and hills. Then back to the shack, do personal hygiene, and have breakfast.
07:30: Leave things at the shack, bring water, raincoats continue to trek to the top.
11:30: Touching the top of Ky Quan San. Take pictures with the top of the mountain together and sing and celebrate the victory. Then have lunch on the top with fragrant fried rice balls.
12:00: Return to the breakpoint 2100m.
16:00: Get down to the old resting place. Let’s roast chicken together by the fire under the cold of the jungle sunset.
05:30: Wake up early to welcome the sunrise of Salt Hill again.
07:00: Have breakfast, pack up and go back to the old way. Lunch along the way down the mountain.
13:00: Out of the forest gate, the leader will arrange a motorbike taxi to take you to the car pick-up point.
14:00: Get on the 16-seat car back to Sapa (50km away, about 2 hours traveling).
16:00: Return to Sapa, get your things back, then go to soak in the herbal bath of the Dao people to regain strength.
18:00: Last dinner party with Sapa salmon hot pot. After eating, you can walk around Sapa and shop for souvenirs.
22:00: Gather at Sapa bus station, get on the sleeper bus back to Hanoi.
Around 4:00 am the next morning, be in Hanoi and end the Bach Moc Luong Tu mountain tour program here.
- Exploring the top of Ky Quan San - 3046m high at Sang Ma Sao, Bat Xat, Lao Cai province will be a challenging journey in a 3-day 4-night tour.
- Experiencing a journey through 28km of the mountain and forest road, you will be able to see the beauty of the sea of clouds at Muoi Hill, and at the same time enjoy the fresh stream.
- The path is mainly a trail through forests, and streams, and sometimes faces cliffs. However, you will have the opportunity to experience a night's sleep at a shack with an altitude of 2100m, which has been built by ethnic people with full facilities to help you recover.
USD215: One person
USD400: 2 people($200/per person)
USD585: 3 people(195USD/per person)
USD760: 4 people(190USD/per person)
USD925: 5 people(185USD/per person)
USD1,098: 6 people(183USD/per person)
USD1,260: 7 people(180USD/per person)
USD1,424: 8 people(178USD/per person)
USD1.575: 9 people(175USD/per person)
USD1,700: 10 people(170USD/per person)
(In case you have 1 - 3 people)
USD185/person: A group of 5 - 10 people
How it works?
* We will let you know 2 day before the tour starts about 'how many people will join you on the day.'
* Extra USD30 (pay later), if nobody joins you on the departure day, then your tour will be one private (only one person)
*But if you are above 3 people and you still want to make a group tour, there will NOT extra charge if nobody joins you on departure the day.
- 45-seat sleeper bus from Hanoi to Sapa
- All meals for 3 days, including a great party hotpot on the last day
- Food full of nutrients and energy for climbing members
- A dedicated water dispenser and drinking water are provided in 800ml bottles (additional water is available on the trek)
- Porter will carry your group and your personal belongings
- Mountain room
- Service of bathing with Dao people in Sapa
- Climbing gear includes a raincoat, gloves, flashlight, snacks, and personal water bottle (these items will be collected at the end of the tour)
- Souvenir medal of Bach Moc Luong Tu mountain climbing tour
- Tip porter and tour guide.
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional drinks while hiking (e.g. bottled water or beer)
- Hiking shoes (the best ones) will be comfortable, hug your feet, and have good grip. - Stickers Thermostats. - Personal medicine. - Clothes for 3 days and 2 nights in the mountains: + 2 long pants (preferably quick-drying pants) and 1 long-sleeved shirt (preferably a thin windbreaker) to wear when climbing. + 2-3 T-shirts. + Thick warm coat, used when staying at the shack at night. + 1 super-thin sweater or down jacket to wear to bed. + 1 pair of honeycomb slippers used at the Resort. + Scarves: do not use wool towels, should use cloth towels or bandanas to make it easier to dry when wet. + 3-5 pairs of long, thick socks (do not use low-neck socks). + Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, toiletries. - Identification.
🔉*Bonuses: If you have a hotel in Sapa, I highly recommend you leave your luggage there, if you don't have a hotel in Sapa you can leave your luggage at our store room at 9 AM and the shower is available after the tour
Handpicked Accommodation (Homestay)
Best location & price
Flexible Meal Plan
Tickle your taste buds
Private Guide and Car
Hassle-free tour experience
Adjust the physical activity
We can adjust the difficulty of all of our hikes to your wishes and abilities.
Responsive Customer Service
Lower price and FUNE
If you are looking to save money, a group tour is definitely the best way to do that
Trekking Tour Sapa owned by a team of Hmong ethnic minorities in Sapa. We use our local knowledge to create hiking, trekking, and motorbike tours for those wanting to discover the best and most beautiful areas of Sapa. We were born and raised in this region which helps us to show you places that many companies else may not be able to provide.
Locally & Minority Owned
Benefiting the local Black H’mong and neighboring ethnic tribal people.
Get the real Sa Pa Experience.
Ethical Tribal Visits
Preserving the culture of the H’mong and other ethnic minority peoples.
See the beauty of Sapa and help to preserve its beauty for generations to come.
When Would You Like To Start The Tour?
When Would You Like To Start The Tour?