Photography Trek & Homestay (1D/1N)
Just wait until you see Sapa during the “Golden Hour.” One of our experienced guides will take you to get the instagram-worthy shot on a trek through some of Sapa’s most beautiful sites and scenery. You’ll enjoy a one-night stay at a traditional homestay of the Black Hmong minority people and enjoy a night of a more simple life in the Muong Hoa Valley, just outside the bustle of Sapa’s lively center.
Customize your experience with options for featured locales and morning or afternoon departures. You might decide to stay 1-night at the homestay first and then do 1-day trekking or do 1-day trekking first and then take 1-night homestay experience. Sapa has a different side during sunset and sunrise. The tour will give you the chance to experience in the local family life, with ongoing activities like cooking some Vietnamese foods or meeting your welcoming hosts.
Trekking Tour Sapa’s guide will take you to the Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range (The Tail of the Himalayas) and Fansipan, the roof of Indochina standing tall at 3,143m above level sea. From here, you will get to see the panorama view of Muong Hoa Valley as well as see the beautiful landscape of rice fields. You We will be visiting 5 individual villages, 4 ethnic minorities across the valley and learn first hand of their individual cultures, and visit Sapa’s famous rice paddy terraces and bamboo forests.
Duration: 1D1N trekking Sapa
Departure date: Everyday
Departure time: flexible between 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Physical activity: Moderate to challenging
Location: Small traditional villages
Travel Style: Cultural immersion and active adventure
- Private tour only in Sapa. Cheaper price: small groups of 5 people.
- 1-night stay at homestay and experience the daily life of the Black Hmong minority (Join in cooking).
- 1-day trekking in villages – Hoang Lien Son mountain range trekking up to 1.850 m above sea level.
- Get to see the famous and biggest rice terrace fields in Vietnam, the biggest river and valley in Sapa (Muong Hoa).
- Meeting the country’s most representative animals such as the water buffalo.
- Visit to 4 villages and 3 different ethnic minorities villages in Sapa.
Sa Pa – Homestay in Ta Van
Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa town or in front of Sapa’s main church (at your owner times). After a short introduction, we will take a private Taxi to Ta Van, a village of both Black Hmong and Giay minority where we will be welcomed by a Black Hmong family and check in at their homestay. You will then have time to rest, take a hot shower and prepare for joining in cooking Vietnamese foods such as make spring rolls and much more!
1-Day trekking to the beautiful landscape of rice terraces and mountain views
Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Hau Thao – Sa Pa (14km around 5.5 – 6 hours)
In the morning at 9:30am. After have breakfast at the homestay, we will taken the trekking on a small path uphill to the Hoang Lien Son mountain range – high around 1.850m above level sea, where you will get to see the panorama views of Muong Hoa valley and see to the beautiful landscape of rice terrace fields as well as to see all of villages in the Muong Hoa valley. We will then be making our way downhill to the Giang Ta Chai waterfall (faraway touristy area, non-touristy) Where you will enjoy the stream’s babble and jungle’s sounds. After take a short rest, we will continue the trekking to homes of the Red Dao minority are, a small hamlet of Giang Ta Chai village, here our guide will show you different between the 3 ethnic minorities in Sapa. After a visit Red Dao Homes, we will continue our way to the Su Pan village and have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we will make our way to Hau Thao, a village of Black Hmong minority. On the way, our tour guide will also introduce you to Hmong’s unique marriage traditions, rice fields work and house building techniques and much more! We will than walk straight to the Homestay ( Ta Van village). After you take a hot shower at the Hmong’s homestay, a car or taxi will be waiting to bring you back to Sapa.
- Person: US$59 (private tour)
- 2 people: US$50/per person (private tour)
- 3 – 5 people and more: US$50/ per person (A small group or your private group)
- From your hotel in Sa Pa or in font of Sapa main Church.
# Drop Off
- In your hotel in Sapa or Sapa center
# Things to bring
- Trekking shoes
- Waterproof jacket
- Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable clothes
# The tour will include
- Lunh(1), dinner(1), breakfast(1), a night at homestay accommodation.
- A small water on the day trekking.
- The village entree fees.
- Transport (From Sapa to Homestay and back to Sapa)
# The tour will NOT include
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra drinks (e.g. bottled water or beer) at homestay
# Cancellation Policy
- 7+ days prior tour start date: 100% reimbursement of the tour price (no cancellation charges)
- 6 to 2 day prior tour start date: 25% reimbursement of the tour price
- 1 day prior or same day of tour start date: no reimbursement
Our Customers Say
Great communication with agency. Guide was hands on, showed great knowledge of the area. Paid close attention to his customers and conditions during trekking. Spoke fairly good English. Would highly recommend!
Sinh took me around the Sapa area for three days and it was an experience I’ll cherish for the rest of my life. You garner such a unique time learning about the various cultures surrounding the area and eating delicious foods. The home stays were...More
I came to Sapa for one day just to do a fast hike up Mt Fansipan. These guys had no problem meeting at 4 am to power hike up in about 3 hours. If you're looking to push yourself or just take a leisurely stroll,...More
Photography Trek & Homestay (1D/1N)
Trekking Tour Sapa owned by a team of Hmong ethnic minority in Sapa. We use our local knowledge to create hiking, trekking and motorbike tours for those wanting to discover the best and most beautiful areas of Sapa. We were born and raised in this region which helps us to show you places that many our companies may not be able to provide
OTHER 1 DAY TOURS