1 night homestay experience, 1 day trekking to rice terraces and mountain views
Duration: 1 day trekking Sapa ~6 hours
Departure time: flexible between 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Physical activity: Moderate to challenging
Location: Small traditional villages
Travel Style: Cultural immersion and active adventure
If you would like 1-night stay at a traditional homestay of the Black Hmong minority and do some treks in villages! this tour for you (Note: The tour will available every day, it will be depending in your owner times. You might decide to stay 1-night at the homestay first and then do 1-day trekking or do 1-day trekking first and then take 1-night experience at the homestay) The tour will give you the chance to experience in the local family life, you will be participation cooking some Vietnamese’s foods with your guide and the local family. 1-Day trekking in villages, Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will take to the Hoang Lien Son mountain range where is around 1.850m above level sea. From here, you will get to see the panorama view of Muong Hoa valley. We will be visiting 4 villages, 3 ethnic minorities in Sa Pa and learn more their cultures.
- Small group only.
- 1-night stay at homestay and experience the daily life of the Black Hmong minority (Join in cooking).
- 1-day trekking in villages – Hoang Lien Son mountain range trekking up to 1.850 m above sea level.
- Get to see the famous and biggest rice terrace fields in Vietnam, the biggest river and valley in Sapa (Muong Hoa).
- Meeting the country’s most representative animals such as the water buffalo.
- Visit to 4 villages and 3 different ethnic minorities villages in Sapa.
1 Night at Homestay in Ta Van Hmong village
Sa Pa – Homestay in Ta Van
Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa town or in front of Sapa’s main church (at your owner times). After a short introduction, we will take a private Taxi to Ta Van, a village of both Black Hmong and Giay minority where we will be welcomed by a Black Hmong family and check in at their homestay. You will then have time to rest, take a hot shower and prepare for joining in cooking Vietnamese foods such as make spring rolls and much more!
1-Day trekking to the beautiful landscape of rice terraces and mountain views
Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Hau Thao – Sa Pa (14km around 5.5 – 6 hours)
In the morning at 9:30am. After have breakfast at the homestay, we will taken the trekking on a small path uphill to the Hoang Lien Son mountain range – high around 1.850m above level sea, where you will get to see the panorama views of Muong Hoa valley and see to the beautiful landscape of rice terrace fields as well as to see all of villages in the Muong Hoa valley. We will then be making our way downhill to the Giang Ta Chai waterfall (faraway touristy area, non-touristy) Where you will enjoy the stream’s babble and jungle’s sounds. After take a short rest, we will continue the trekking to homes of the Red Dao minority are, a small hamlet of Giang Ta Chai village, here our guide will show you different between the 3 ethnic minorities in Sapa. After a visit Red Dao Homes, we will continue our way to the Su Pan village and have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we will make our way to Hau Thao, a village of Black Hmong minority. On the way, our tour guide will also introduce you to Hmong’s unique marriage traditions, rice fields work and house building techniques and much more! We will than walk straight to the Homestay ( Ta Van village). After you take a hot shower at the Hmong’s homestay, a car or taxi will be waiting to bring you back to Sapa.
- Person: US$59
- 2 people: US$55/per person
- 3 – 5 people and more: US$50/ per person
From your hotel in Sa Pa or in font of Sapa main Church.
# Drop Off
In your hotel in Sapa or Sapa center
# Things to bring
- Trekking shoes
- Waterproof jacket
- Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable clothes
# The tour will include
- Lunh(1), dinner(1), breakfast(1), a night at homestay accommodation.
- A small water on the day trekking.
- The village entree fees.
- Transport (From Sapa to Homestay and back to Sapa)
# The tour will NOT include
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra drinks (e.g. bottled water or beer) at homestay
# Cancellation Policy
- 7+ days prior tour start date: 100% reimbursement of the tour price (no cancellation charges)
- 6 to 2 day prior tour start date: 25% reimbursement of the tour price
- 1 day prior or same day of tour start date: no reimbursement
Trekking Tour Sapa owned by a team of Hmong ethnic minority in Sapa. We use our local knowledge to create hiking, trekking and motorbike tours for those wanting to discover the best and most beautiful areas of Sapa. We were born and raised in this region which helps us to show you places that many our companies may not be able to provide