Mountain views and villages trek – 1 Day
From Sapa town, our local guide will bring you up to the mountain views (above Sapa town), where is 1.900m above level sea. Here, you will get to see all of Sapa town with the beautiful landscaper as well as to see the Fansipan mountain, 3.143m highest in Asia.
The tour will give you the chance to see Sapa’s biggest river and valley (when you could look down to the Muong Hoa valley). You will also see the biggest and famous rice terrace fields in Vietnam (Muong Hoa valley). Visit the Ham Da and Hau Thao village where are homes to the Black Hmong minority.
Our tour guide will also introduce you to Hmong’s unique marriage traditions, rice fields work, house building techniques and 5 different ethnic minorities in Sapa and much more!
Duration: 1 day trekking Sapa
Departure date: Everyday
Departure time: flexible between 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Physical activity: Moderate to challenging
Location: Small traditional villages
Travel Style: Cultural immersion and active adventure
- Private tour only in Sapa. Cheaper price: small groups of 5 people.
- Mountain trekking up to 1.900m above sea level.
- Get to see the Fansipan mountain, 3.143m highest in Asia.
- Get to see the famous and biggest rice terrace fields in Vietnam, the biggest river and valley in Sapa.
- Meeting the country’s most representative animals such as the water buffalo.
- Visit 2 different villages of the Black Hmong.
Sa Pa – Ham Da – Hau Thao – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa
In the morning at 9am. Our local guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa or in font of Sapa’s main church. After a short introduction, we will take 1km uphill on a small trail to the mountain views where you will get to see the Fansipan mountain 3.143m, highest in Asia and see all of Sapa town. From here, you will get to see the famous and biggest rice terrace fields in Vietnam (in Muong Hoa valley) as well as see the biggest river and valley in Sapa. After enjoy the beautiful landscape we will continuing our way on mountain side down to Ham Da, a village of Black Hmong minority. The tour will give you the chance to to see some animals such as buffalos, cores, pigs. And then we will have lunch at a small restaurant run by local family.
After lunch, we will make our way on a small road down to Hau Thao, a village of Black Hmong ethnic minority. Here you will see the local’s daily life, if it’s right time you will get to see the local people are working on the fields such as harvesting or planting rice. Our tour guide will also introduce you to Hmong’s unique marriage traditions, rice fields work and house building techniques. And them will walk to Giang Ta Chai village where our transport is waiting us on the main road, and then bring us back to Sa Pa. End of the tour.
- Person: US$39 (private tour)
- 2 people: US$30/per person (private tour)
- 3 – 5 people and more: US$25/ per person (A small group or your private group)
- From your hotel in Sa Pa or in font of Sapa main Church.
# Drop Off
- In your hotel in Sapa or Sapa center
# Things to bring
- Trekking shoes
- Waterproof jacket
- Comfortable clothes
# The tour will include
- 1 lunch
- Village entry fees
- 1 small bottle of water
- Transport back to Sapa
# The tour will NOT include
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra drinks (e.g. bottled water or beer) at homestay
# Cancellation Policy
- 7+ days prior tour start date: 100% reimbursement of the tour price (no cancellation charges)
- 6 to 2 day prior tour start date: 25% reimbursement of the tour price
- 1 day prior or same day of tour start date: no reimbursement
Our Customers Say
I got trip 02 days 01 night, really memorable trip with nice and helpful tour guide. He gave us a lots fun and experience about H'Mong life. Most guest for this tour are foreigner, however, we are first vietnamese to join this tour ( me...More
I did 2days trekking at Sapa with Sinh. It was a light and easy trekking we did due to raining and the road was so muddy. It was unfortunate due to rain and the view was so cloudy. Sinh is a good local guide and...More
This Tour Name:
Mountain views and villages trek – 1 Dayy
Trekking Tour Sapa owned by a team of Hmong ethnic minority in Sapa. We use our local knowledge to create hiking, trekking and motorbike tours for those wanting to discover the best and most beautiful areas of Sapa. We were born and raised in this region which helps us to show you places that many our companies may not be able to provide
OTHER 1 DAY TOURS