Sapa Trekking 2 Days 2Night
If you would like stays at the traditional homestays in Sapa and do some treks in villages! this tour for you. The tour will give you the chance to experience in the local family life and do real Sapa’s trekking, you will be participation cooking some Vietnamese’s foods with your guide and the local family.
2-Days trekking in villages, Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will take you to the Hoang Lien Son mountain which is included Fansipan 3.143m above level sea. From here, you will get to see the panorama view of Muong Hoa valley as well as see the beautiful landscape of rice fields. We will be visiting 5 villages, 4 ethnic minorities in Sa Pa and learn more their cultures.
Duration: 2 days trekking Sapa
Departure date: Everyday
Departure time: flexible between 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Physical activity: Moderate to challenging
Location: Small traditional villages
Travel Style: Cultural immersion and active adventure
- Private tour only in Sapa. Cheaper price: small groups of 5 people.
- Stay first night at the Black Hmong’s homestay (Join in cooking) and then do 2-days 1-night trekking to the beautiful landscape of rice terrace fields.
- 2-Days trekking visit to 5 villages and meet 4 ethnic minorities in Sa Pa – Hoang Lien Son mountain range trekking up to 1.850 m above sea level.
- Get to see the famous and biggest rice terrace fields in Vietnam, the biggest river and valley in Sapa (Muong Hoa).
- Meeting the country’s most representative animals such as the water buffalo.
- Real homestays with real, authentic local foods.
Night 1: Stay at the Black Hmong’s Homestay in Ta Van Hmong village
Sa Pa – Homestay in Ta Van Hmongvillage
Trekkingtoursapa’s guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa town or in front of Sapa’s main church (at your owner times). After a short introduction, we will take a private Taxi to Ta Van, a village of both Black Hmong and Giay minority where we will be welcomed by a Black Hmong family and check in at their homestay. You will then have time to rest, take a hot shower and prepare for joining in cooking Vietnamese foods such as make spring rolls and much more!
Day 1: Trekking to the beautiful landscape of rice terraces and mountain views (Muong Hoa valley)
Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho (15km around 5.5 – 6 hours)
In the morning at 9:30am. After have breakfast at the homestay, we will do the trekking on a small path (inside the bamboo forest) uphill to the Hoang Lien Son mountain range – high around 1.850m above level sea, where you will get to see the panorama views of Muong Hoa valley and see to the beautiful landscape of rice terrace fields as well as to see all of villages in the Muong Hoa valley. We will then be making our way downhill to the Giang Ta Chai waterfall (faraway touristy area, non-touristy) Where you will enjoy the stream’s babble and jungle’s sounds. After take a short rest, we will continue the trekking to homes of the Red Dao minority are, a small hamlet of Giang Ta Chai village, here our guide will show you different between the 3 ethnic minorities in Sapa. After a visit Red Dao Homes, we will continue our way to the Su Pan village and have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we will make our way to Su Pan, a village of Black Hmong minority. And then continue walking to the Ban Ho village, where you will meet 3 ethnic minorities such as Red Dao, Tay and Black Hmong. We will be welcoming by a Tay family and check in at their family. You will then have time to rest, take a hot shower and wait for your dinner.
Day 2: Continue trekking to the Red Dao area
Ban Ho – Nam Tong – Sapa (3Km around 3 hours)
After a nice breakfast in Ban Ho we continue walking to the village Nam Toong, about 3km from Ban Ho. In this village you can learn everything about the Red Dzao minority that lives here. The Red Dzao are famous for the red scarfs they wear on their head. After visiting Nam Toong we walk back to Ban Ho, where we will have lunch. After lunch transportation will be waiting for you to bring you back to Sapa. End of the tour.
- Person: US$130 (private tour)
- 2 people: US$120/per person (private tour)
- 3 – 5 people and more: US$110/ per person (A small group or your private group)
- From your hotel in Sa Pa or in font of Sapa main Church.
# Drop Off
- In your hotel in Sapa or Sapa center
# Things to bring
- Trekking shoes
- Waterproof jacket
- Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable clothes
# The tour will include
- 2 breakfast + 3 lunches + 2 dinner
- 2 night accommodation (homestay)
- Village entry fees
- 1 big bottle of water
- Transport back to homestay
# The tour will NOT include
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra drinks (e.g. bottled water or beer) at homestay
# Cancellation Policy
- 7+ days prior tour start date: 100% reimbursement of the tour price (no cancellation charges)
- 6 to 2 day prior tour start date: 25% reimbursement of the tour price
- 1 day prior or same day of tour start date: no reimbursement
Our Customers Say
Sometimes when traveling it is difficult to receive an authentic and true experience when going with a guide, but with Sinh it is truly going on an adventure with a long time friend. He was able to accommodate the trip and make it even more...More
Trekking with Sinh was by far the highlight of our stay in Sapa. Sinh is a Hmong guide and while you walk, he will teach you the culture of the different indigenous people of the Sapa valley. As guide he is always trying to give...More
To start, finding guides once you’re in Sapa is a breeze but know that you get what you pay for usually!!! We did a little research and felt that all of the reviews on guide services and availability were pretty vanilla. That is until we...More
This Tour Name:
Sapa Trekking 2 Days 2Night
Trekking Tour Sapa owned by a team of Hmong ethnic minority in Sapa. We use our local knowledge to create hiking, trekking and motorbike tours for those wanting to discover the best and most beautiful areas of Sapa. We were born and raised in this region which helps us to show you places that many our companies may not be able to provide
OTHER 2 DAYS TOURS